Monday, February 9, 2009

A Lil' About Me!

Well for starters my name is Aubrey and currently I'm a "junior" at The University of Akron. I transferred with an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education from Stark State College. I've always loved children, so I'm looking forward to being able to teach them and help shape their minds(I hope). Currently I live at home with my Mom and Dad and our three 4-legged furry friends; Champ is a 7-year, but very ambitious Lab/Chow/Charpae mix dog, Oreo is a 15-pound maincoon cat, and Snickers is my little(but getting older) kitty. Since I graduated from high school in 2005 I've been employed at my Dad's Broker-Dealer- and I LOVE IT! I work with finances, meet new people, and learn something new everyday and love just about everyday there. =D
On a final note, I'm always open to talking and enjoy meeting new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment