Monday, March 30, 2009

My Organization(NOW) and Me!

When I was looking through the lists of organizations, I knew in the back of my head that I wanted an organization that was there to help women from all over with anything that they may need. When I came across National Organization for Women(NOW) it really hit me. After researching the organization and calling the local branch I realized that I wanted to get involved in this. This organization impacts me because in this organization it isn't just narrowed down to one specific area, but it is focused on ALL of the rights of women and the daily issues. I really like how they help all with any issue that they may face in life. The people there are very caring and have the compassion about each individual and what they may be facing.

If I had more time I would love to be able to volunteer in this organization because all my life I have always wanted to help people. I may be able to this upcoming summer or longer. I can't wait to learn more as I volunteer.

No comments:

Post a Comment